Manchester United has secured the services of Anthony Martial until June 2024 after the French attacker signed a new contract.
The five-and-a-half-year deal, which contains an option to extend the contract by a further year, comes amid a season that has seen Martial in excellent form.
He has scored eight goals from 13 Premier League starts, making a notable improvement after finding himself in and out of the side last term and the year before.
Friday's announcement highlights a vast improvement in things behind the scenes between United and Martial, as the winger was reported to have rejected a new contract in October.
United triggered a one-year extension in December to avoid the possibility of losing him on a free transfer at the end of the season, but his agent was "pessimistic" about finding a long-term agreement then.
It has been suggested the sacking of Jose Mourinho worked in United's favour in tying Martial down to a new contract, with the France international - still just 23 - now firmly committing his future to the club.
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 semifinals: Mantri helps Madhya Pradesh wrest control against Vidarbha on Day 2
- DC-W vs GG-W live score, WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants wins the toss and opts to bowl vs Delhi Capitals
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 semifinals: Tamil Nadu skipper Sai Kishore joins elite 50-wicket club, earns high praise from Shardul Thakur
- IPL 2024: Gujarat Titans batter Robin Minz suffers minor bike accident
- World Indoor Championships 2024: LaFond flies to Dominica’s first world athletics gold medal