Eden Hazard's superb Premier League season continued on Sunday as he made a huge impact in the first half of Chelsea's clash with Brighton and Hove Albion.
Hazard struggled to produce his best last term as Chelsea stagnated under Antonio Conte, who was replaced by compatriot Maurizio Sarri before the new campaign.
Sarri has reinvigorated the Chelsea squad, with Hazard back to the form that has made him one of the most feared players in the league, and the Belgium playmaker laid on the first goal for Pedro before finding the net himself as Chelsea took a 2-0 lead at Brighton.
His assist and goal mean Hazard has been directly involved in 17 goals in 16 appearances this season, more than he was in the entirety of the previous campaign, when he played a part in just 16 goals.
- Saudi Pro League 2023-24: Al Nassr without Ronaldo draws against Al Hazem despite Talisca hattrick
- Al Nassr vs Al Hazem Highlights Saudi Pro League: NAS 4-4 HAZ; Talisca scores hattrick, Ricardo scores stoppage time equalizer
- WPL 2024: Smriti’s heroics in vain as Kapp, Jonassen help Delhi beat Bangalore by 25 runs
- German Open: Jolly-Gayatri advance to quarterfinals
- RCB-W vs DC-W Highlights WPL 2024: Delhi Capitals beats Royal Challengers by 25 runs