Manchester United youngster Mason Greenwood has signed his first professional contract with the club.
The forward, who turned 17 on Monday, has developed into one of United's most highly-regarded academy products in recent years.
Greenwood has scored nine league goals for Neil Ryan's Under-18 side this season, having finished as their top goalscorer last term.
The England Under-18 international has also netted two goals in two UEFA Youth League appearances under coach Nicky Butt, including in Tuesday's 4-0 victory over Valencia.
Although he is yet to make a competitive appearance for the senior United side, Greenwood was part of the pre-season tour squad that headed to the United States and featured against Club America and San Jose Earthquakes.
- WPL 2024: All-round show helps Delhi Capitals thrash UP Warriorz by nine wickets for season’s first win
- Hard work, determination and a bit of kismet: For RCB’s Asha Sobhana, WPL is just the start
- Indian sports wrap, February 26
- NBA: Clippers unveil new uniforms, logo for next season
- Bayern Munich signs Max Eberl as sporting director