Liverpool scored two late goals a minute apart including Trent Alexander-Arnold’s winner in the 88th minute in its breathless 4-3 victory over Fulham in the Premier League on Sunday.
Wataru Endo scored in the 87th minute, while a debut strike from Alexis Mac Allister and an own goal by Fulham goalkeeper Bernd Leno after Alexander-Arnold’s spectacular free kick lifted Juergen Klopp’s team into second in the standings on 31 points.
Liverpool is two points adrift of leader Arsenal, while Manchester City is third on 29 points, but plays later on Sunday. Fulham is 14th.
Harry Wilson, Kenny Tete and Bobby De Cordova-Reid scored for Fulham, which twice clawed back from being a goal behind.
Liverpool remains unbeaten at Anfield in the Premier League since October 2022.
- Ranji Trophy 2024 Quarterfinal: Musheer Khan hits maiden double century, puts Mumbai in command against Baroda
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Mhambrey surprised with variable bounce as India left tottering after second day
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore faces UP Warriorz in campaign opener; eyes on Mandhana, Healy
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan LIVE Score, OFC 0-0 MBSG, ISL 2023-24: Mauricio strikes the crossbar, Cummings comes in for Sadiku
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 Quarterfinals: Musheer’s double century puts Mumbai in strong position in Day 2