Ivan Toney scored a penalty and set up a second goal for strike partner Bryan Mbeumo in Brentford's 2-0 win over Wolverhampton on Saturday, maintaining the promoted team's impressive start to its first season in the Premier League.
Brentford was forced to hold on for victory with 10 men following the 64th-minute sending-off of Shandon Baptiste at Molineux.
The club from southwest London has lost just one of its opening five matches in its first season in England's top division since 1947.
Watford beat Norwich City 3-1 away on Saturday to extend the Canaries' winless run to five Premier League matches, with Ismaila Sarr's second-half brace ensuring the visitors took away all three points.
The battle between the two promoted teams produced end-to-end action at Carrow Road, and the result leaves Norwich rooted to the bottom of the standings without a point.
- After domestic career rejuvenation at Kerala, Shreyas Gopal hopes for IPL resurgence
- Next Gen: Raksha Kandasamy, smashing her way to the top
- Guwahati Masters: Ashwini-Tanisha pair beats Chinese duo to win Super 100 title
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 Highlights: Surender’s Super 10 hands UP Yoddhas 48-32 win over Telugu Titans after Haryana Steelers beats Bengaluru Bulls 38-32
- IND vs SA Dream11 prediction, 1st T20I: Playing XI info, squads, fantasy team for India vs South Africa match