Andre Silva scored twice as Eintracht Frankfurt battled to a 2-2 draw at Salzburg in its delayed Europa League last-32 second leg to progress 6-3 on aggregate.
A storm warning saw the clash in Austria put back until after Friday's round-of-16 draw, in which the winner was paired with Basel. Frankfurt's Bundesliga match against Werder Bremen on Sunday was subsequently postponed.
Eintracht was unable to weather an early deluge of Salzburg pressure, as captain Andreas Ulmer inspired home hope as he thrashed beyond Kevin Trapp into the top-left corner.
Silva nodded a crucial away goal on the half-hour mark, and the host – shorn of the talents of January departees Erling Haaland and Takumi Minamino – scarcely looked capable of scoring the three it would require after the break to force extra-time.
The side got one through Jerome Onguene's header from a corner with 19 minutes remaining but was then caught on the counter, Silva expertly picking out the top-right corner from 20 yards.
- Copenhagen vs Manchester United LIVE Score, CPH 2-2 MUN, Champions League: Hojlund scores double but Elyounoussi penalty and Golncalves puts them level, Red Card to Rashford
- World Cup 2023, ENG vs NED: Stokes comes to the party as England keeps Champions Trophy qualification hopes alive
- Copenhagen vs Manchester United LIVE Streaming Info: UEFA Champions League 2023-24: When and where to watch, Preview and more
- NZ vs SL, World Cup 2023: Can’t control weather, our focus is on cricket, says Williamson
- ENG vs NED: Buttler lauds Stokes’ ‘exceptional’ century as England beats Netherlands in ICC World Cup 2023