Paul Pogba and David de Gea will not be involved for Manchester United against Partizan Belgrade in the Europa League, but Jesse Lingard is back in the fold.
Neither Pogba nor De Gea took part in the Red Devils' training session at Carrington on Wednesday and both were missing from the squad list travelling to Serbia.
Pogba has been absent since September 30 due to a toe injury but reports suggested he may have played a part in the fixture, while Spain goalkeeper De Gea featured in Sunday's 1-1 draw with Liverpool despite having sustained a groin injury on international duty.
Axel Tuanzebe, Luke Shaw and Nemanja Matic also miss the trip for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, but there is better news over Lingard.
The England international injured his hamstring in United's previous Europa League outing, which ended in a goalless draw at AZ on October 3.
United are second in Group L with four points from two matches.
- IND vs SA, 1st T20I: A test of depth as India, South Africa kick off World Cup journey
- IPL Auction: Is it time to switch to the draft system?
- Next Gen: Raksha Kandasamy, smashing her way to the top
- Bayern’s Gnabry sidelined by tendon injury
- BAN vs NZ, 2nd Test: New Zealand wins first Test in Bangladesh in 15 years, levels series 1-1