England’s squad for the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Qatar will be announced on Thursday by manager Gareth Southgate.
Southgate has plenty of selection headaches with players struggling for form and racing against time to be fit ahead of England’s first game against Iran on November 21. The Three Lions are also alongside the USA and Wales in Group B.
The big talking points will be surrounding the inclusion of in-form midfielder James Maddison and the injured duo of Kyle Walker and Kalvin Phillips.
When is England’s World Cup squad announced?
England’s predicted World Cup squad
- VIDEO: Xavi says demands on Barcelona coach ‘a problem’
- ICC Rankings: Ashwin retains No. 1 spot, Bumrah moves to fourth
- AFC Asian Cup 2023: Tajikistan wrestles with football fever after Qatar exploits
- Vishnu Saravanan qualifies for 2024 Paris Olympics in sailing
- Year after he missed Olympic qualification by 1 second, Suraj Panwar makes no mistake this time