France left back Theo Hernandez will not complete Friday’s training session ahead of its World Cup last-16 clash with Poland on Sunday after sustaining a minor bruise on his ankle, the French federation said.
“He will be there for training tomorrow,” said the FFF, who added it was planned Hernandez would not take part in the full session at the Jassim Bin Hamad stadium.
Hernandez is the only proper left back left in the squad after his brother Lucas was ruled out of the tournament with a serious knee injury sustained in the opening 4-1 win against Australia last week.
- Singapore GP: Ferrari’s Sainz fastest in final practice
- Safety car and bike arrive at Buddh International Circuit ahead of MotoGP Bharat
- ICC should protect cricket: Former SL captain Arjuna Ranatunga
- French club Lyon hires FIFA World Cup winner Fabio Grosso as new coach
- Axar Patel to Naseem Shah - Full list of injured players ahead of ODI World Cup 2023