Kingsley Coman has left France’s training session on Thursday, two days before the defending champion faces Denmark in Group D of the World Cup in Qatar.
The forward walked off the pitch with no apparent injury in a session that was attended by all players, including Raphael Varane who missed the opening 4-1 win against Australia after failing to fully recover from a hamstring injury.
Coman, 26, felt some muscle pain in a friendly match against a local team on Wednesday, Reuters understands.
Didier Deschamps’s team has been hit by injuries, with forward Karim Benzema being ruled out last Saturday and full back Lucas Hernandez leaving the tournament after sustaining a serious knee injury against Australia.
France leads Group D on three points, two ahead of Denmark and Tunisia.
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Healy departs early as Warriorz chase 158
- Indian sports wrap, February 24
- ISL 2023-24: Injury-hit Kerala Blasters hosts FC Goa as both teams look to regain winning touch
- IND vs ENG Test series: Bazball is not about being arrogant but bringing the best out of team says Joe Root
- ISL 2023-24: Odisha FC and Mohun Bagan SG play out goalless draw; maintain top-of-table excitement