Neymar's future with Paris Saint-Germain remains up in the air.
The Brazil star has been linked to La Liga champion Barcelona and Real Madrid as he eyes an exit from the French capital. If he does leave, PSG has drawn up contingency plans, with one particular Premier League player attracting interest.
TOP STORY — PSG PLOTTING BIG ZAHA MOVE
Paris Saint-Germain is lining up a GBP 100 million (EUR 109m) move for Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha as a replacement for Neymar , according to The Mirror .
Neymar wants to return to La Liga, with former club Barcelona and Real Madrid reportedly vying for his signature before the transfer window shuts on September 2.
If Neymar does get his wish, former Manchester United forward Zaha has emerged as a potential signing, with PSG reportedly sending a team to London to try to strike a deal.
The Ivory Coast international was linked to Arsenal and Everton before the Premier League's transfer window closed.
- Dinamo Zagreb goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic , 24, has been lined up as a potential replacement for Manchester United's David de Gea, according to The Sun . De Gea, whose last-gasp howler led to United's shock 2-1 loss to Crystal Palace on Saturday, is out of contract in 2020 and is yet to sign an extension.
- Also at Old Trafford and The Mirror says United is targeting Leicester City playmaker James Maddison . Having already prised Harry Maguire from the Foxes in a world-record deal for a defender, the Red Devils are reportedly ready to return for another Englishman.
- An agreement between Callum Hudson-Odoi and Chelsea over a new contract has been reached, reports Football London . Hudson-Odoi had previously been linked to Bayern Munich .
- According to The Express , Inter and Alexis Sanchez will discover whether a season-long loan deal will go through on Monday. Manchester United is willing to sanction Sanchez's exit.
- Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic remains a coveted player for Inter, according to FCInternews , which says a transfer is complex but not impossible. The Serbia star is valued at EUR 100m by Lazio, which could receive the likes of Matteo Politano and Joao Mario in return.
- Sport says Espanyol is keen on signing Real Madrid newcomer Rodrygo Goes on loan as a replacement for Borja Iglesias following his move to Real Betis. The 18-year-old Rodrygo only arrived from Santos in a EUR 45m deal during the off-season.
- India vs Australia LIVE Score Updates, 4th T20I: Ruturaj, Rinku look to stabilise after Suryakumar dismissal; IND 79/3 (10); Streaming info
- Indian sports news wrap, December 1
- Mali beats Argentina 3-0 to finish third in FIFA U-17 World Cup 2023
- World No. 1 para archer Sheetal Devi aims for gold at Paris Paralympics
- Hero World Challenge 2023: Tiger Woods says, ‘I’m sore everywhere’ on return to action after eight months