France will play Germany in a friendly in March 2024, the French Football Federation (FFF) said on Monday.
This will be France’s first warm-up game before the Euro 2024 finals, which Germany will host.
“The France team will launch its year 2024 with the reception of Germany, in a friendly match on Saturday, March 23, at Groupama Stadium in Lyon,” the FFF said.
The two sides last met in September, when Germany ended a three-game losing streak in a 2-1 win over France in Dortmund. Rudi Voller was Germany’s interim manager at the time after the sacking of Hansi Flick.
Julian Nagelsmann has since taken charge of Germany, which will host Euro 2024, and after a winning start against the United States, his side has since lost to Turkey and Austria.
France topped its qualifying group undefeated, ahead of the Netherlands, which it will face again in Group D in Germany, alongside Austria and the winner of Playoff A.
Germany will take on Hungary, Scotland and Switzerland in Group A.
- India vs England Live Score, 1st Test Day 4: ENG lead crosses 200; Pope, Hartley frustrate IND with 50-run stand
- Ranji Trophy LIVE Scores, Round 4 Day 3 Updates: Tamil Nadu continues to dominate Chandigarh; Struggling Delhi takes lead vs Uttarakhand; Pondicherry bowlers shine vs MP
- South Africa beats Australia in women’s cricket for first time
- Matthieu Pavon becomes first Frenchman to win on the PGA Tour since World War II
- Silver finalising contract extension as NBA boss - report