France's World Cup squad were awarded the Legion of Honour by president Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday.
Les Bleus were given the highest honour of merit in French society to commemorate their triumph in Russia last year.
Didier Deschamps' side claimed its second World Cup with a 4-2 win over Croatia in the final and three of its goalscorers from that game – Paul Pogba, Antoine Griezmann and Kylian Mbappe – were all in attendance at the Elysee Palace in Paris.
France warmed up for the Euro 2020 qualifiers against Turkey and Andorra on Saturday and Tuesday respectively with a routine 2-0 friendly win over Bolivia last Sunday.
- IND-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Prediction, 1st T20I: India Women vs England predicted playing XI, fantasy team, squads
- IND-W vs ENG-W head-to-head record in T20Is: India Women vs England Women overall stats; most runs, wickets
- India vs England Women’s 1st T20I: When, where to watch; Live streaming info, schedule
- Middle East teams better suited to Asian Cup’s January scheduling: Australia coach Arnold
- NBA: Antetokounmpo, Bucks breeze past Knicks 146-122, into semifinals of In-Season Tournament