Gokulam Kerala FC has signed Brazilian midfielder Everton Kaka for the new season.
The 31-year-old midfielder comes to the reigning I-League champion side after playing in Brazil, Portugal, and Saudi Arabia. He had started his career at the Sao Paulo FC academy and played for its under-17 team in 2008.
“I am delighted to sign up for two-time Indian league winners Gokulam Kerala FC,” Kaka said. “With the club I want to win more trophies. This will be a special season for me as I will be playing in front of fans.”
“Everton Kaka is an experienced midfielder and has played for top teams in Europe and Asia,” said V.C. Praveen, the president of Gokulam. “It is a pleasure to have such a player with the team.”
- Columbian rider Miguel Lopez provisionally suspended for potential anti-doping rule violation
- Bronny James, son of LeBron, suffers cardiac arrest
- Brij Bhushan, his son not part of electoral college for WFI polls but son-in-law to represent Bihar
- Athletes will like Paris Olympic Village, says chief Bach
- FIFA Women’s World Cup: New Zealand players in tears after World Cup shock loss to Philippines, says coach