Harry Kane became the first player to score 100 away goals in the English Premier League on Saturday.
In the 31st minute of Tottenham Hotspur's away clash against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, Kane scored from a penalty kick to level the score 1-1.
The penalty was awarded to Tottenham after Gabriel brought Richarlison down in the box with a dreadful slide tackle.
Thomas Partey put the Gunners in lead in the 20th minute into the first half, shooting the ball to the right corner after receiving a pass from Bukayo Saka.
League topper Arsenal, eventually, defeated Tottenham 3-1 as Jesus and Granit Xhaka tormented the 10-men Spurs to register their seventh win of the season.
It was Tottenham’s second defeat in the 2022-23 season, while Arsenal went undefeated in eight successive matches.
- Babar Azam steps down as Pakistan captain in all three formats
- Indian sports news wrap, November 15
- What are the highest successful ODI chases at Wankhede stadium?
- IND vs NZ: Ravindra equals Williamson’s record for most runs by New Zealand batter in single edition of ODI World Cup
- IND vs NZ Live Score Updates, ICC World Cup 2023 Semifinal: Shami removes Conway, Rachin