Kerala Blasters on Wednesday announced its team for the ongoing 132nd Durand Cup taking place in West Bengal and Assam.
The Blasters, who are in Group ‘C’ with Bengaluru FC, Gokulam Kerala and Indian Air Force, will open their campaign on August 13 with the Kerala Derby against Gokulam.
Head coach Ivan Vukomanovic has selected a strong unit to participate in Asia’s oldest football tournament.
The Blasters will be playing in a competitive fixture for the first time since the controversial walk out during the knockout stages of the 2023-23 Indian Super League (ISL).
- WPL 2024: Sajana smashes last ball six as Mumbai Indians seals dramatic opener vs Delhi Capitals
- MI vs DC Highlights, WPL 2024: Last-ball six from Sajana clinches thriller for Mumbai Indians
- Dubai Championships 2024: Qualifier Kalinskaya upsets World No. 1 Swiatek, faces Paolini in final
- ISL 2023-24: Bipin grabs brace as Mumbai City cruises to win against Chennaiyin
- Manchester United to play Arsenal in one of FIFA World Cup 2026 venues during pre-season