The AFC Cup group stage match between Mohun Bagan Super Giant and Bashundhara Kings will kick off on Tuesday at the Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar.
The venue will see two games on the same day with Odisha FC taking on Maziya earlier on the day.
The Mohun Bagan match was shifted out of the Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata, the Indian Super League champion confirmed on October 11.
While no reason was mentioned in the team’s post on social media, the reason for the switch is believed to be the lack of security arrangements amid the ongoing Cricket World Cup, with the city hosting its first game on October 28.
- WPL 2024: All-round show helps Delhi Capitals thrash UP Warriorz by nine wickets for season’s first win
- Hard work, determination and a bit of kismet: For RCB’s Asha Sobhana, WPL is just the start
- Indian sports wrap, February 26
- NBA: Clippers unveil new uniforms, logo for next season
- Bayern Munich signs Max Eberl as sporting director