Inter Milan scored three times in the last 15 minutes as it came from behind to win 3-1 at Cagliari in a dramatic Serie A match on Sunday.
Inter, knocked out of the Champions League on Wednesday after finishing bottom of its group, missed a flurry of chances in the first half hour, and Riccardo Sottil made it pay when he volleyed midtable Cagliari ahead in the 42nd minute.
The visiting team lost its way after the break but levelled out of the blue when Nicolo Barella volleyed home against his old club in the 77th minute before substitute Danilo D’Ambrosio headed a second seven minutes later, less than a minute after coming on.
Romelu Lukaku broke away to score a third in stoppage time as Inter moved back into second place with 24 points from 11 games, two behind leader AC Milan which play at home against Parma later on Sunday.
- Sumit Nagal wins on Indian Wells debut, reaches final qualifying round
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 3 Semifinal 2024: Yash Rathod hundred helps Vidarabha set MP 321-run target
- FIA chief faces allegation of interference at 2023 Saudi Grand Prix
- Rublev calls on ATP to review rule that led to default in Dubai
- WADA suspends South Africa doping laboratory