Australia on Monday lined up a friendly against Kuwait in what will be the first game in charge for new Socceroos coach Graham Arnold.
It will meet Romeo Jozak's side in Kuwait City on October 15 after a short training camp in the United Arab Emirates.
Arnold took over after Bert van Marwijk's temporary role in charge during the World Cup in Russia, where the side failed to make it past the group stage for a third consecutive time.
“During a recent training camp in Turkey we worked hard to add attacking layers to the strong defensive base the Socceroos had at this year's World Cup,” Arnold said.
“Next month's camp in the UAE, which will conclude with our friendly against Kuwait, will provide us with the chance to develop our play further and put our new style into a game situation.”
The Socceroos have already announced friendlies in Australia against South Korea on November 17 and Lebanon three days later as they build towards defending their Asian Cup crown in January.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE updates, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca grabs brace to score possible winner
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea
- FIH Pro League 2023-24: India beats Ireland 4-0, ends Rourkela leg on a high
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter