Jamshedpur FC (JFC) clashes with Hyderabad FC (HFC) in Match 15 of the Indian Super League (ISL) on December 2 at the Athletic Stadium in Bambolim.
Owen Coyle's JFC will come into the match confidently after defeating FC goa 3-1 in its last outing. Nerijus Valskis ended his goal-drought and scored a brace in the match, which is a good sign for the Red Miners. Jordan Murray, who came on as a substitute, also made an impact by scoring with his first involvement in the game.
Manuel Marquez's Hyderabad FC started its campaign with a loss against Chennaiyin FC but made a statement of intent by beating defending ISL champion Mumbai City FC 3-1 in its last match, the first time it has done so in ISL history. Joao Victor, Bart Ogbeche and Rohit Danu were on the scoresheet.
Jamshedpur FC Predicted XI (4-3-3): TP Rehenesh (GK); Laldinliana Renthlei, Narender, Peter Hartley (C), Ricky Lallawmawma; Jitendra Singh, Greg Stewart, Alexandre Lima; Seiminlen Doungel, Nerijus Valskis, Komal Thatal.
Hyderabad FC Predicted XI (4-4-2): Laxmikant Kattimani (GK); Ashish Rai, Chinglesana Singh, Juanan, Akash Mishra; Aniket Jadhav, Hitesh Sharma, Joao Victor (C), Yasir Mohammad; Joel Chianese, Bartholomew Ogbeche.
- Euro 2024: Germany to Spain, Italy and Croatia in group of death
- Premier League: Arsenal beats Wolves to go four points clear at top
- Vaishali, India’s third female Grandmaster, is making all the right moves
- IPL 2024 Auction: Scouts reveal domestic middle-order batters, fast bowlers likely to be hot property on December 19
- EURO 2024 full schedule: Complete list of matches, groups, kick-off time, venues, live streaming info