NorthEast United FC will take on Kerala Blasters in the opening match of the Indian Super League (ISL) 3 in Guwahati on October 1.
The 79-day tournament will feature 61 games played in a home-away league format followed by two-legged semifinal and the final. The final is scheduled on December 18. The venue for the final will be announced later.
It will be the third time that NorthEast United will play the season opener against the Kerala team, having won 1-0 in 2014 at home and losing 3-1 in Kochi.
Defending champion Chennaiyin FC will begin its campaign against Atletico de Kolkata in the latter's new home ground, Rabindra Sarobar stadium, before hosting Delhi Dynamos on October 6. It will face last season's runner-up, FC Goa, on October 13.
Mumbai City FC also has a new home ground: Mumbai Football Arena (Andheri Sports Complex). Mumbai City FC will play its first home match on October 7 against NorthEast United.
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 1: ENG 165/5; Joe Root nears half century
- NBA roundup: Luka Doncic guides Dallas Mavericks past Phoenix Suns
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, 2023-24 Quarterfinal updates: Musheer scores 50; Bhatt picks 4 vs Mumbai; Saurashtra loses three
- ISL 2023-24 Highlights: Watch Jamshedpur FC edges out East Bengal in a added-time thriller
- Lalla Meryem Cup: Diksha, Pranavi in top five after first round in Morocco