Central midfielder Rohit Kumar on Friday signed a two-year extension contract with Indian Super League (ISL) club FC Pune City.
Kumar (21), who was drafted by the club in 2017, will remain with the `Stallions’ through the 2018-19 and 2019-2020 seasons.
“Rohit has been one of the most impressive young talents we drafted last season. We had been following his growth closely during his time at the DSK Shivajians FC,” FC Pune City CEO Gaurav Modwel was quoted as saying in a release.
“His attitude and work ethic has been exemplary, be it on or off the field. His ball distribution and game awareness allowed the team to build attacks on multiple occasions,” Modwel said.
In the last season, Rohit played 14 matches scoring two goals, both against ATK.
Latest on Sportstar
- Heat vs Nuggets Live Score, Game 2: MIA 0-0 DEN; Miami looks to bounce back against Denver - NBA Finals updates
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 2?
- Sabalenka makes French Open last eight for first time
- Tsitsipas blasts past Ofner to make French Open quarter-finals
- Duplantis sets new 2023 pole vault best