Jadon Sancho is among the leading players of his generation, according to Borussia Dortmund team-mate Axel Witsel.
England star Sancho scored a hat-trick in Dortmund's 6-1 thrashing of Paderborn on Sunday, in the process becoming the youngest player in Bundesliga history to reach 30 goals.
The 20-year-old is also the first English player to register at least 15 goals and the same number of assists in a single season in one of Europe's top five leagues since Matt Le Tissier, who achieved the feat for Southampton in the Premier League 25 years ago.
Such impressive numbers are the reason Witsel speaks so highly of Sancho, who celebrated his first goal by revealing a t-shirt in tribute to George Floyd, who died while in police custody in the United States on Monday.
"I think he's one of the best of his generation," said Witsel.
"He still has a lot to improve, to progress, because he is really young.
"But I'm sure in his position, as a winger, he will be one of the best."
Despite their resounding win, Lucien Favre's side sit seven points behind leaders Bayern Munich in the table.
- IND vs NZ Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: Rohit falls after giving India flying start vs New Zealand
- Rohit Sharma becomes first batter to hit 50 sixes in ODI World Cup history during IND vs NZ semifinal
- Most sixes in ODI World Cup history: Rohit Sharma crosses Gayle; Maxwell, Warner in top five
- Richest badminton tournament gets even richer
- IND vs NZ Live Toss, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: India wins toss, elects to bat