Juventus great Dino Zoff has backed the Serie A champion to contain Barcelona's fearsome 'MSN' forward line.
Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar were all on the scoresheet as Luis Enrique's side produced a miraculous comeback to defeat Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 at Camp Nou last week and book its place in the Champions League quarterfinal.
It will meet Juve in the last eight in a repeat of the final of 2015, in which Barca triumphed 3-1 to clinch the treble in Luis Enrique's first season in charge.
But while Zoff acknowledges the strength of Barca's attacking trio, he believes a repeat of its goalscoring heroics against PSG would be impossible against Massimiliano Allegri's side.
"That could never happen with Juventus," the former Italy goalkeeper, who won six league titles with Juve, told Catalunya Radio.
"The Bianconeri have character and great players. It simply wouldn't be possible for them to do that.
"All the Juve players are dangerous. Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain are fantastic, but the real strength of the side lies in the defence.
"Messi, Neymar and Suarez are a trio who can create a lot of problems, but we're Juve, and we know how to defend."
- WPL 2024: Fatima Jaffer, the fascinating story of a rare ambidextrous bowler
- WPL 2024: Defending champion Mumbai Indians clashes against Delhi Capitals in tournament opener
- Qatar Open: Czech teenager Mensik stuns top seed Rublev to reach maiden ATP semifinal
- PVL 2024: Ahmedabad Defenders and Chennai Blitz continue winning form with consecutive victories
- Dubai Championships 2024: Swiatek takes out Zheng, Cirstea saves six match points in quarterfinal win over Vondrousova