Former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell said he would "without a doubt" sign Neymar again at the La Liga giant.
Rosell was Barca president when Neymar was signed by the club from Santos in 2013 before the Brazil international starred across four seasons in Spain.
The forward left Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record €222 million in August 2017, although he has been linked with a return regularly since.
Rosell said he would not hesitate to bring the 28-year-old back to the Camp Nou.
"I would sign Neymar, without a doubt," he told Mundo Deportivo .
Neymar scored 105 goals for Barcelona during his four seasons at the club, while he had netted 18 in 22 for PSG before this campaign was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Mulani, Tushar strike as Mumbai takes first-innings lead against Baroda on Day 3
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: MP beats Andhra by 4 runs; Karnataka off to perfect start in 371-run chase
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Tamil Nadu eliminates defending champion Saurashtra to enter semis
- Ranji Trophy 2024: Hanuma Vihari to not play for Andhra, former skipper slams ACA after suffering ‘humiliation’
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Vidarbha ends Karnataka’s batting stint, builds on big lead on Day 3