Real Madrid star Eden Hazard says he has rejected multiple offers from Paris Saint-Germain and would never sign for the Ligue 1 champion.
The Belgium international claims he has always made it clear he would only return to France's top flight to play for former club Lille, the team he left in 2012 to join Chelsea.
PSG was linked with a move for Hazard before the completed a switch to Madrid this year for a reported €100million fee.
"No, never," he told L'Equipe when asked if he would ever join PSG.
"They've often wanted to sign me. I didn't want to come back to Ligue 1 and with another club to Lille.
"I always told them no. In my head, it was clear.
"They're a club who can help you win the Champions League, but they were not in my plans. If I come back to Ligue 1, it will be with Lille."
Hazard has struggled to make a significant impact in Spain since arriving from Chelsea in June.
The 28-year-old has scored only once in eight appearances in all competitions and has been accused in some quarters of being overweight.
Hazard this week denied those suggestions, telling Sky Sports: "For the last month, I've been in good condition with no injuries.
"I'm in good shape. When I'm on the pitch I will always try to do my best, with Real Madrid or Belgium. I just want to keep this momentum."
Madrid hosts Real Sociedad in La Liga on Saturday before it faces PSG in the Champions League at the Santiago Bernabeu next Tuesday.
- Al Nassr vs Persepolis LIVE Score, NAS 0-0 PER, AFC Champions League 2023-24: Cristiano Ronaldo asks for a penalty overturn which he earned
- ISL 2023-24: Super sub Victor Rodriguez brings three points home for FC Goa against Jamshedpur FC as it goes on top of the table
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC Highlights, AFC Cup: MBSG 2-5 OFC, Juggernauts beat Mariners to stay second
- Prannoy, Lakshya withdraw from Syed Modi International 2023
- Hockey Nationals 2023: Defending champions Haryana to face Punjab in the final