Barcelona rescued a point with a 1-1 draw away at Rayo Vallecano on Saturday thanks to a late second-half own-goal by defender Florian Lejeune.
The La Liga champions is third in the standing on 31 points, one behind second-placed Real Madrid and three back from surprise leaders Girona, both of whom have a game in hand.
Rayo started the game on top and outclassed last season’s champions throughout the first half before opening the scoring with a brilliant strike from range by midfielder Unai Lopez in the 39th minute.
Barca came back with urgency after the break and eventually equalise thanks to a mistake by Rayo defender Lejeune, who sent the ball into his own net with the tip of his boot as he tried to clear a cross in the 82nd minute.
- Inter Miami vs LA Galaxy LIVE score, MLS updates: Match underway; Messi, Suarez start
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test: IND 40/0, needs 152 more to take unassailable series lead
- WPL 2024: UP Warriorz, Delhi Capitals aim for first win of season
- East Bengal vs Chennaiyin FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch EBFC v CFC, preview, predicted XI
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Rohit Sharma completes 4000 runs in Tests