Manchester City star Leroy Sane shut down questions about Bayern Munich's interest in him while on international duty with Germany and offered a cryptic response over where his future lies.
Sane scored Germany's final goal in Tuesday's 8-0 Euro 2020 qualifying demolition of Estonia in Mainz, impressing throughout in attack.
The winger had an indifferent season at club level with Premier League champions City, scoring a respectable 10 goals, but only starting 21 matches, six fewer than the 2017-18 campaign.
Sane subsequently emerged as a primary target for Bayern, whose rebuild job will continue in the close-season after the departures of long-serving duo Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben.
Bayern has rued City's "insane" valuation of the winger, though Sane failed to commit to Pep Guardiola's side post-match.
When asked about the Bayern speculation, Sane told reporters: "I'm going on holiday now. Everything else will be seen.
"That's it with the questions about Bayern Munich."
Sane, 23, has been at City since 2016, when the club reportedly paid Bundesliga outfit Schalke an initial £37million.
- Asia Cup 2023: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur to miss Super Four India match
- AFC Champions League: Mumbai City FC to face Al Hilal October 23, Neymar might play in India on November 6
- AFC Cup 2023-24: When are Mohun Bagan SG and Odisha FC playing in Asia?
- Saina Nehwal: Paris Olympic qualification tough but retirement is not on mind
- Asia Cup 2023: Who will play India if PAK vs SL match is washed out?