Lionel Messi is one of the greatest footballers of all time. The Argentine, who has played for Barcelona all through his career, has scored over 600 goals for the La Liga giant.
His fastest goal came in the Champions League game against Chelsea in March 2018.
It was the second leg of the 2017-18 Champions League round of 16 clash, where Messi opened the scoring after just 127 seconds. Fans were still finding their seats in the stadium when the Argentine slipped the ball between Thibaut Courtois' legs and wheeled away into wild celebration.
He followed it up with a second half strike to guide Barcelona to the quarterfinal and also brought up his 100th Champions League goal in the process.
- Shooting LIVE SCORE Asian Games 2023: Anant eyes gold in men’s skeet final; Sift wins gold with WR, Ashi bronze in 50m rifle 3P; Esha wins 25m women’s pistol silver; India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold- Hangzhou 2022 updates
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Warner, Marsh open for Australia
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol, Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold with new WR; Shiva Thapa in action, tennis results
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India Men’s Doubles R-64, Manav Thakkar and Manush Shah in action
- Asian Games 2023: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol women’s final, Manu Bhaker finishes fifth