Manchester City's England defender Lucy Bronze will leave when her contract ends in June, the Women's Super League club said on Thursday.
The 30-year-old has spent five years in two spells at City, playing 111 games and scoring 14 goals.
Bronze won the FA Cup and League Cup in her second stay and was named FIFA Best Women's Player of the Year for 2020.
She joins a string of players that have left the club recently. Scottish forward Caroline Weir, French goalkeeper Karima Benameur Taieb, striker Georgia Stanway and midfielder Jill Scott have also announced their departures.
- Indian blind cricket team wants BCCI recognition and central contracts for players
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Semifinal 2024: Gawli falls after Lunch; MP 144/2 vs Vidarbha
- FIA chief faces allegation of interference at 2023 Saudi Grand Prix
- WPL 2024: Mumbai Indians seeks to spoil Delhi Capitals’ homecoming as league moves to Delhi
- Australia, Chelsea forward Sam Kerr to stand trial over alleged racial harassment of police officer