Neymar continues to dominate the headlines and Barcelona looks set to finally get serious in a move for the Paris Saint-Germain star.
The Brazil international, 27, has been linked with a move from PSG, but progress has seemingly been slow amid links to Barca and Real Madrid.
It appears Juventus is now ready to join the race, too, as Barcelona prepares to submit an offer.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA TO SUBMIT NEYMAR BID
Barcelona has decided to submit a formal offer to PSG for Neymar , according to RAC1.
The cover of Sport reads 'Offer Offical' as Barcelona continues its pursuit of the star it sold to PSG for €222million two years ago.
It says Barca is hoping to get a deal done and have an option to buy Neymar next season.
- There may yet be a bit to play out in the Neymar saga. AS report Juventus has opened talks with PSG and are keen to sign the Brazil star, willing to offer Neymar the €37m per year net he currently makes at PSG.
- Paulo Dybala could be part of a Juventus move for Neymar. Dybala was reportedly close to a Premier League switch earlier this month and is valued at €80m and a target for PSG , according to Sport and the Daily Mail, giving the Ligue 1 champion an ideal replacement for Neymar.
- Christian Eriksen 's Tottenham future remains unclear. However, ESPN FC report the Denmark international is only interested in moving to Barcelona , Real Madrid or Juventus if he leaves Tottenham.
- As Barcelona tries to find a deal for Neymar, Nelson Semedo has been one of the players mentioned as part of a potential package. However, Marca report the defender does not want to go to PSG and Barca is aware.
- Roma is still trying to strengthen its defence and Arsenal's Shkodran Mustafi has emerged as a target, according to TuttoMercatoWeb. The Serie A giant would consider an initial loan move for the defender.
- Franck Ribery could be close to making a decision on his future. According to Fabrizio Romano, the former Bayern Munich star is in advanced talks with Fiorentina .
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifier: Argentina, sans Messi, bags comfortable win against 10-man Bolivia
- BOL 0-3 ARG highlights, FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: Enzo, Tagliafico, Nico on the scoresheet as Messi-less Argentina cruises to win against Bolivia
- Estadio Hernando Siles: A challenge for Messi and Argentina against Bolivia in FIFA World Cup qualifier
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: FIFA+ to stream Argentina vs Bolivia as Messi expected to shine
- SA vs AUS 3rd ODI: Markram ton and spin twins see South Africa to win over Australia