Neymar Sr has told Paris Saint-Germain fans to "sleep easy" over his son's future.
Brazil superstar Neymar became the most expensive player in football history when PSG paid Barcelona €222million for his services in August 2017.
Despite impressing on the field in Ligue 1, both his seasons at the Parc des Princes have been badly hindered by metatarsal injuries, with the 27-year-old forced to watch damaging Champions League exits at the hands of Real Madrid and Manchester United from the sidelines.
A big-money return to LaLiga with Madrid has been frequently mooted and Zinedine Zidane's second spell in charge at the Santiago Bernabeu is expected to mean a close season of lavish spending for the 13-time European champion.
However, with Neymar under contract until 2022, his father maintains another blockbusting move is not on the agenda at this stage.
"The contract is long with PSG," he told RMC Sport.
"We are only in the second season and it is not even over yet. We have a contract we are not even halfway through.
"These rumours of a departure will always exist, we cannot have a player like Neymar without clubs dreaming about him."
He added: "Neymar's desire to be at PSG was expressed two years ago, so the fans can sleep easy.
"Today Neymar does not want to leave PSG. he wants to continue to help the club win titles."
Neymar has scored 20 goals in 23 appearances across all competitions for PSG this season and is back in training, having not featured since his injury setback against Strasbourg in the Coupe de France in January.
- I feel proud that I was the first one to overcome the hurdles that woman athletes face: Karnam Malleswari
- P.V. Sindhu - bouncing back in style at Badminton Asia Team Championships
- ICC Test rankings: Yashasvi Jaiswal rises to 12th, Dhruv Jurel to 69th
- Organisers keen on cricket in 2026 Asian Games despite venue woes
- Hockey India: Statements by outgoing officials claiming divisions within the organisation are not correct