Neymar's return to Barcelona could be getting a little closer.
The Paris Saint-Germain star continues to be linked with a return to Camp Nou, where he left in 2017 for a world-record €222million.
While there is uncertainty over whether Barcelona can get a deal done, it seems it may be getting closer.
Paris Saint-Germain remains very interested in signing Ousmane Dembele and it could help Neymar return to Barcelona, according to Sport .
France international Dembele has struggled with injuries since joining Barca from Borussia Dortmund in 2017, but the former Rennes attacker could be set for a return to his homeland.
However, Marca reports Neymar is not a priority for Barcelona with its focus on Inter star Lautaro Martinez and Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic.
Staying at Barcelona and Sport says the club is following Hertha Berlin's 18-year-old midfielder Lazar Samardzic.
- Timo Werner starred again for RB Leipzig on Sunday with a hat-trick against Mainz in the Bundesliga. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp held a virtual meeting with the forward in recent weeks, according to journalist Raphael Honigstein.
- With Bayern Munich deciding not to buy Philippe Coutinho, the Barcelona attacker's future remains unclear. Le 10 Sport reports Arsenal wants to start talks with the playmaker's agent, with head coach Mikel Arteta dreaming of signing the Brazil international.
- Toni Kroos looks set to finish his career at Real Madrid. AS reports the 30-year-old midfielder has no interest in leaving Madrid, where he is contracted until 2023, amid links to MLS and the Chinese Super League.
- Odion Ighalo's Manchester United career may be over already. According to the Daily Mail , Shanghai Shenhua has rejected the Premier League club's requests to keep the forward – who has scored four goals in eight games for United – on loan for another three months.
- Less than a year after leaving Newcastle United, Rafael Benitez is being linked with a return. Benitez, now coach of Dalian Professional in China, wants to return to the club if their proposed takeover is resolved, and sign Manchester City defender John Stones and Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley.
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Baroda 40/3 in 167-run chase vs TN; Mumbai beats Pondicherry by 7 wickets; Saurashtra eyes big win vs Odisha
- Barca has shown ‘winning mentality’ in Champions League, says Xavi
- Pakistan players told to put country before franchise leagues under new team director Hafeez