France midfielders N'Golo Kante and Corentin Tolisso have been ruled out of France's World Cup qualifiers against Bosnia, Ukraine and Finland with injuries, the French federation said on Wednesday.
Kante suffered an ankle injury and Tolisso picked up a calf injury and were replaced in the squad by Adrien Rabiot and Matteo Guendouzi.
The world champion takes on Bosnia later on Wednesday in Strasbourg before travelling to Ukraine and hosting Finland in Lyon.
- Dipa Karmakar focuses on Paris Olympics spot after Asian Games disappointment
- Arteta says he expects difficult game at “remarkable” Luton Town
- ATP Rankings: Novak Djokovic finishes at No. 1 for a record-extending eighth time
- Indian sports news wrap, December 4
- Unnati Hooda keen to perform well in Guwahati Masters