Paris Saint-Germain is reportedly eager to extend Kylian Mbappe's contract, while Inter Milan is still doing its all to keep Lautaro Martinez.
Mbappe has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid despite being contracted at PSG until 2022. Madrid's rival, Barcelona, meanwhile, wants Martinez, but it is facing its own challenges.
TOP STORY – MBAPPE EXTENSION A PRIORITY FOR PSG AS TENSIONS RISE
Despite the coronavirus pandemic impacting clubs financially, PSG is prioritising a lucrative new deal for Mbappe , according to ESPN .
Mbappe, 21, is a reported target for Real Madrid , whose interest seemingly remains. AS reports PSG is prepared to lose Mbappe on a free in 2022 rather than selling him to Madrid before then.
- It remains to be seen whether Martinez will head to Barcelona . The cover of Sport says Inter is responding to Barca's interest by offering the forward an attractive new contract, although the La Liga club is preparing its "final assault".
- Barcelona could have other plans should it not be able to land Martinez. Mundo Deportivo reports RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner , who has been linked with Liverpool, remains a serious back-up option for Barca.
- Seeking support for Casemiro, Real Madrid is apparently considering a move for Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga . The cover of Marca says Madrid could pay €60 million for the 17-year-old.
- Arthur is linked with a move away from Barcelona. Tottenham and Inter will chase the midfielder, according to Mundo Deportivo .
- Inter Miami has been eyeing a big-name signing. Goal reports owner David Beckham has been in contact with Real Madrid regarding potentially signing James Rodriguez .
- Loris Karius could be heading back to Liverpool . The Telegraph reports the goalkeeper is close to mutually agreeing a termination of his loan at Turkish club Besiktas and returning to Anfield.
- Al Nassr 4-1 Al Riyadh Highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo scores and assists for Saudi Pro League side
- Russia says IOC rules for Russian athletes ‘discriminatory’
- Real Madrid boss Ancelotti expecting Vinicius to return in January
- Volleyball Club World Championship: Ahmedabad Defenders loses to reigning champion Sicoma Perugia, out of semis race
- Olympic chiefs give green light to participation of Russian athletes as neutrals