Paris Saint-Germain will face Cristiano Ronaldo’s Al Nassr and Champion League finalist Inter Milan in summer friendlies in Japan, the French title holder said Friday.
PSG travelled to Japan to play three local clubs last summer and was greeted by sell-out crowds, even for its training sessions.
This year it will take on Saudi side Al Nassr in Osaka on July 25 and J-League club Cerezo Osaka three days later.
There will be no head-to-head however between Ronaldo and old rival Lionel Messi, with the Argentine set to leave PSG.
Messi was not among the players PSG used to illustrate the tour announcement on its website.
The side round off its Japan visits against Inter, who plays Manchester City in the Champions League final, at Tokyo’s National Stadium on August 1.
City, Bayern Munich and Celtic have also announced tours to Japan this summer.
PSG clinched a record 11th French title last week as Messi scored in a 1-1 away draw at Strasbourg.
- Live Score IND vs WI 2nd Test, Day 4: India sets West Indies 365-run target; Rain delays restart
- Hopman Cup: Croatia downs Switzerland to clinch title
- Jonas Vingegaard wins second successive Tour de France
- Wrestling trials for Asian Games: Upsets galore show past has little influence on the present
- Deodhar Trophy: Tournament favourite South Zone looks to open campaign on a high against North Zone