Barcelona trio Robert Lewandowski, Jules Kounde and Raphinha are fit to face Real Madrid in the Clasico on Saturday.
Xavi Hernandez named the three players, who have been out injured in recent weeks, in his squad for the derby clash at Barca’s temporary Olympic Stadium home.
Frenkie de Jong, Pedri and Sergi Roberto remain sidelined for the Spanish champions.
Barcelona, third, trails Real Madrid by a point, with Los Blancos three points behind new leaders Girona, who beat Celta Vigo 1-0 on Friday.
- India Open 2024: Satwik-Chirag through to final; Prannoy exits in semis
- Tata Steel Chess 2024: Gukesh wins again, shares third spot with Praggnanandhaa, two others
- Senegal coach admitted to hospital following African Cup of Nations win against Cameroon
- WSL: Mead on target as Arsenal notches 2-1 WSL win over Everton
- Gabriel helps Arsenal end three-game losing streak with its 5-0 win over Crystal Palace