Harry Kane has been described as the best player in the world by his Tottenham team-mate Son Heung-min.
Kane has scored 24 Premier League goals this season, but the incredible form of Liverpool's Mohamed Salah looks set to deny the England international a third consecutive Golden Boot.
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino has regularly described Kane as one of the best strikers in world football.
But Son, who struck twice in Tottenham's last league game – a win at Bournemouth, after Kane was withdrawn due to an ankle injury – ranks his colleague even higher.
"Harry Kane is, of course, a very important player for England because he's the best player in the world," Son told Sky Sports.
"This is football, so sometimes you get injuries, but as Tottenham we need to play without Harry. It's very sad but the other players have to be ready.
"I'm not like Harry, I'm just trying to practice every day, but it's a good opportunity to make something happen.
"I've proved a lot of things while at Tottenham in two and a half years, I've enjoyed it a lot and I'm really happy to be there because they work hard and this is what I want."
Of his future at the club, South Korea international Son added: "I've played nearly three years at Tottenham. I've proved a lot of things and I'm just enjoying taking it day by day."
Latest on Sportstar
- Formula 1: Mercedes still on the lookout for a return to glory days
- Two pole vaulters part of Asian U-20 Athletics C’ships team leave for Korea but their poles stuck at Delhi airport
- FA Cup Final, Manchester United vs Manchester City: Live streaming info, Predicted XI, Preview
- Manchester Utd still has progress to make in bid to restore former glory, says Ten Hag
- FA Cup final: Man United looks to derail tactically superior City’s treble hopes