There could be a number of goalkeeping changes around Europe.
With Kepa Arrizabalaga's future uncertain at Chelsea, Manuel Neuer is reportedly an option for Frank Lampard's side.
Barcelona's Marc-Andre ter Stegen has also been linked with a move away from Camp Nou.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA TARGET NEUER
Chelsea is interested in signing Bayern Munich captain and goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, according to Sport Bild .
Lampard's Chelsea is reportedly looking to move on from Kepa – the world's most expensive goalkeeper after leaving Athletic Bilbao in 2018.
Neuer is on Chelsea's radar, with the Germany star yet to agree a new deal at Bayern, which has been linked to fellow German and Barcelona keeper Ter Stegen.
- Leonardo Bonucci to Manchester City? Calciomercato claims Pep Guardiola is "obsessed" with Bonucci and wants to bring the Juventus defender to the Etihad Stadium at the end of the season. Juve, however, is unwilling to sell the Italy international.
- The Mirror claims Barcelona is tracking Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. The Frenchman became Tottenham's club-record signing ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, but he has struggled in London amid criticism from head coach Jose Mourinho. Spurs has been linked to RB Leipzig's Marcel Sabitzer.
- Bayern star David Alaba is likely to leave the Bundesliga champion at the end of the season, reports Sky Sport Germany. It comes as reports link the Austria international to Barca and Real Madrid. Meanwhile, The Sun claims City is set to be offered Alaba and cash for Leroy Sane.
- Inter is considering a move to sign Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen as a free agent at season's end, says Calciomercato . The Nerazzurri are also unwilling to keep Alexis Sanchez, who is on loan from Manchester United.
- Mauro Icardi has turned down a transfer to La Liga in order to push for a move to Juventus, according to Elgoldigital . Icardi is on loan at Paris Saint-Germain from Inter.
- Calciomercato says United and Tottenham have made offers for Inter centre-back Diego Godin. The reports adds United is looking to sign both Godin and Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly.
- WTT Star Contender 2024: Rising India stars Payas, Manush and Archana among 12 paddlers handed wildcard entries
- I’d love Kerala to invest in licensing stadiums for hosting FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: India coach Igor Stimac
- Juggling MBA and cricket, Pratham Singh continues ‘beautiful’ journey
- England captain Ben Stokes compared to a ‘greyhound’ after proving fitness ahead of India series
- Lifetime bans for those who racially abused Maignan, says Udinese general manager