Rumours linking Neymar to Barcelona refuse to subside.
Neymar left Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain in a world-record €222million transfer in 2017, but the Brazilian star wants to move back to Camp Nou.
Barca is desperate to make it happen by any means necessary.
TOP STORY – BARCA TO INVOKE CLAUSE IN NEYMAR PURSUIT
Barcelona is plotting an audacious plan to re-sign Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain, according to ESPN .
The report says LaLiga champion could invoke a little-known FIFA clause – Article 17 – in order to lure Neymar back to Camp Nou.
Article 17 states that players can leave their contracts "without just cause" once the three-year protection period ends.
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen to leave Barca? The Germany international has been in contract negotiations with the Spanish giants, however, Sport says he is being tempted by Bayern Munich.
- Sport also claims that Barca have put Antoine Griezmann on the transfer market. It comes as Barca looks to sign Inter's Lautaro Martinez at the end of the season, while keeping costs down amid the coronavirus pandemic. Manchester United, PSG, Chelsea and Arsenal are possible suitors for Griezmann. The same publication reports Barca's stars have agreed to take a pay cut to help the club deal with the COVID-19 crisis.
- Real Madrid is interested in signing Wolves striker Raul Jimenez, AS reports. Madrid is eyeing a striker with Karim Benzema ageing and big-money recruit Luka Jovic so far failing to convince Zinedine Zidane. Mexico international Jimenez previously spent a year at Atletico Madrid in 2014-15.
- Gazzetta dello Sport says Arsenal and Tottenham are set to rival Serie A side Lazio for Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren.
- With Lovren set to leave, AS suggests Liverpool has lined up three possible replacements – RB Leipzig centre-back Dayot Upamecano, Atletico Madrid defender Jose Maria Gimenez and Inter's Alessandro Bastoni.
- Calciomercato says Mauro Icardi – on loan at PSG from Inter – wants to return to Italy at the end of the season amid strong links to Juventus. The Argentina striker is also open to joining Madrid.
- Inter is working on a renewal to tie down star midfielder Marcelo Brozovic, reports Tuttosport . The Croatia international is contracted until 2022.
- Juve, United and Barca are all tracking PSG's highly rated 17-year-old Edouard Michut, according to Calciomercato .
- IND vs NZ Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: Gill, Kohli consolidate after Rohit falls; India 142/1 (19) vs New Zealand
- Japan Masters 2023: Lakshya, Priyanshu exit after losing in first round
- IND vs NZ: Virat Kohli becomes third Indian batter to cross 600 runs in World Cup edition after Sachin, Rohit
- ODI World Cup 2023 Semifinal 2: Bavuma fights fitness issues as South Africa takes on Australia
- Rohit Sharma becomes first batter to hit 50 sixes in ODI World Cup history during IND vs NZ semifinal