UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against Paris St Germain president Nasser Al Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo following Wednesday's 3-1 Champions League defeat by Real Madrid.
Spanish media reported that Al Khelaifi entered the match referee's dressing room shouting after the match, an incident recorded by a Real Madrid employee with a mobile phone.
"We confirm that a disciplinary case has been opened. The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will take a decision in due course," European football's governing body told Reuters .
The French side dominated possession and led 1-0 until Karim Benzema equalised in the 61st minute, a goal PSG coach Mauricio Pochettino felt should have been disallowed because goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma was fouled in the build-up.
PSG, which lost the last-16 tie 3-2 on aggregate, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Arsenal to host Liverpool in third-round FA Cup clash
- India vs Australia Live Score, 5th T20I: Sangha removes Rinku Singh; IND 77/4 in 11 overs vs AUS
- PKL LIVE Score, Tamil Thalaivas vs Dabang Delhi: Young Thalaivas takes on Naveen’s Dabang; Pro Kabaddi League 2023 updates
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 3rd T20I: Issy Wong shines again as England beats India by two wickets to win series 2-1
- Euro 2024: Germany to face Scotland in opener, Spain, Italy and Croatia in group of death