Manchester United defender Alex Telles will be out for a "few weeks" after sustaining an ankle injury, manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said on Saturday.
The Brazilian left back played in United's 2-1 pre-season victory over Derby County last weekend but will miss next week's friendlies against Brentford and Preston North End.
"Unfortunately, Alex slipped and he twisted his ankle so he'll be out for a few weeks. We're hoping that it's not going to be too bad but he'll be out for a little while," Solskjaer said before Saturday's pre-season game against Queens Park Rangers.
United will face Everton at Old Trafford in its final pre-season game on August 7 before hosting Leeds United in its 2021-22 Premier League season opener on August 14.
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 3: ENG 130/6, leads by 176 runs; Foakes, Hartley at crease
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Saurashtra loses three vs TN; Solanki smashes century vs Mumbai
- Yathiraj, Pramod and Krishna win gold medals at Para Badminton World Championships
- Fighting knock from fighter’s son: Dhruv Jurel walks in footsteps of father, a Kargil War veteran
- Gopi Thonakal wins elite men’s race in New Delhi Marathon