Dabang Delhi has chosen youth over experience in its retention strategy ahead of the Pro Kabaddi League season 10 auction in September.
Talismanic raider Naveen Kumar and youngsters like Vijay and Manjeet are among key players retained for the 10th edition of the league. Only four players have been retained by the side in the list put out by the league which allows the side to completely change the face and strategy of its outfit for the season later this year.
Naveen Kumar has been the backbone of this side’s success and an auction priority will be to bolster the defence to better support the 23-year-old who has been struggling with issues in his knee over the past two seasons.
Here is the full list of players retained by Dabang Delhi:
DABANG DELHI - RETAINED PLAYERS FOR PKL SEASON 10
- Matildas switch to match, commercial payments under new Australia pay deal
- ICC World Cup 2023: In ‘Spirit of the Game’ debate, Shakib could have been everybody’s hero with some leniency
- How Afghanistan’s rapid ascent in ODI World Cup came to be: A behind-the-scenes look
- Gavaskar: Haven’t come across a more chilled-out skipper than Rohit Sharma
- Czech Republic beats defending champion Switzerland in group stage of BJK Cup Finals in Spain