Pardeep Narwal's UP Yoddha will lock horns with Puneri Paltan in Eliminator 1, while Gujarat Giants will take on Pawan Sehrawat's Bengaluru Bulls in Eliminator 2 of the Pro Kabaddi League (PKL 8).
The eliminators will be played on February 21, while the semifinals will be held two days later. The final is scheduled for February 25. The knockout stage will continue to be held within the bio-bubble at the Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield hotel.
Three-time champion Patna Pirates and Dabang Delhi, the top-two sides after the league stage, have directly advanced to the semifinals, while the remaining four teams will play in the eliminators and move to the last-four stage.
Playoffs schedule in full:
- US Open 2023 Men’s Semifinals, Live Updates: Medvedev leads Alcaraz 7-6(3), 6-1, 3-6, 5-2
- Asia Cup 2023: Why is there a reserve day for India vs Pakistan?
- Brazil vs Bolivia LIVE Score, FIFA World Cup qualifiers updates: Neymar scores, tops Pele’s 77 international goal record; BRA 4-0 BOL after 65 minutes
- ENG vs NZ, 1st ODI Highlights: New Zealand wins by eight wickets
- US Open 2023, Day 13 Order of Play: Gauff faces Sabalenka in women’s final, Pegula-Krajicek eye mixed doubles crown