Brandon Valjalo, South African national skateboarding champion and future Olympian, explains how his sport will work at the Tokyo Games.
Skateboarding will make its Olympic debut alongside three new disciplines: surfing, karate, and climbing. Baseball, which debuted at the 2008 Games in Beijing, also returns to the programme.
Latest on Sportstar
- Former France captain Henry recalled for Women’s FIFA World Cup 2023
- IND vs AUS Dream 11 prediction, WTC Final 2023: India vs Australia Playing 11 updates, fantasy picks, pitch report, squads
- One of my best matches, says Alcaraz after French Open masterclass
- PGA Tour, LIV Golf merge to end golf’s ‘civil war’
- Spanish rider dies at Isle of Man TT races