The Russian anti-doping agency (RUSADA) says it is resuming the testing of athletes after a break of nearly three months owing to the coronavirus pandemic.
The agency says its staff has been equipped with protective equipment and will have to test negative for the virus before working with any athletes.
It has also offered athletes advice on how to register their status if they have to isolate themselves because they have been diagnosed with the coronavirus.
The agency initially suspended testing on March 27 for one week but that was extended because of Russian government measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Euro 2024: Germany to Spain, Italy and Croatia in group of death
- Premier League: Arsenal beats Wolves to go four points clear at top
- Vaishali, India’s third female Grandmaster, is making all the right moves
- IPL 2024 Auction: Scouts reveal domestic middle-order batters, fast bowlers likely to be hot property on December 19
- EURO 2024 full schedule: Complete list of matches, groups, kick-off time, venues, live streaming info