Star Sports Pro Kabaddi has signed 'Bahubali' star Rana Daggubati as their brand ambassador for the third season.
The new face of Star Sports Pro Kabaddi will promote the sport and league across mediums to kabaddi enthusiasts, especially in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Excited about his new role, the Telugu actor said, “For me Kabaddi has always been a fun sport growing up and excited that Star India has pushed the envelope in promoting the sport and making it even more popular in this new format. I’m particularly excited to meet the amazingly talented players as I am also their fan. This will be a great experience.”
With less than 10 days to go for the third edition, Sanjay Gupta, COO, Star India said, “There is a growing passion for the sport and this success helps us in our goal of encouraging sporting talent and nurturing heroes. One of our brand ambassadors for Season 3, Rana Daggubati, lends his bold, powerful image to Star Sports Pro Kabaddi for Season 3. With his pan-India popularity, we hope the association will aid our goal of fostering a multi-sport culture in the country.”
- Yashasvi Jaiswal breaks into top-20 of ICC Test Rankings
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter