The number of Test centuries made by Virat Kohli as captain in away Test matches, including his 153 in Centurion. Only eight other captains have made seven or more centuries in away Tests. But Kohli is by far the quickest to reach this landmark. He did so in just 22 innings and in 15 Tests. The previous quickest was Australian Steve Waugh who did it in 28 innings in August 2001. Check table below for details.
Fewest innings/Tests to reach seventh Test 100 as captain in away Tests
The number of 150-plus scores made by Virat Kohli as Test captain including the Centurion Test match. His effort equals the Test record held by Don Bradman. The table below has the details.
Most 150+ scores in Tests as captain
The number of Test centuries registered by Virat Kohli as a Test captain. His current conversion rate of 50s to 100s while captaining the side, is now the second best among Test captains with five or more Test centuries. The table below has the details:
High ratio of 100s to 50s by captains in Tests
The number of bowlers who have claimed a six or more wickets haul in an innings against India on their Test debut. For the record, in all 13 bowlers have claimed a five-wicket haul against India on their Test debut, with Lungi Ngidi being the latest entrant in Centurion.
Six or more wickets in an innings by bowlers on their Test debut against India
Latest on Sportstar
- Rahane stands at crossroads in his comeback Test
- Ravi Dahiya pulls out of from Bishkek Ranking Series after injury during warmup
- Mbappe targets Ligue 1 scoring record with PSG next season
- Sanjivani Jadhav finishes second in women’s 10,000m at Portland Track Festival
- WTC Final 2023: Cameron Green hopes to bring in Rohit Sharma’s calmness in title clash