Gujarat's Maana Patel continued her winning momentum when she grabbed the gold medal in women's 50m freestyle, clocking a time of 27.09. On the other hand, Saurabh Sangvekar from Railways won the gold medal in men's 800m freestle, clocking a time of 8:15:58. Helping Railways lead in the medal tally was also Sandeep Sejwal, who won the gold medal in 200m breaststroke. He clocked a time of 2:17:63.
With that, Railways lead the medal tally by winning total of 11 gold medals and is followed by eight gold medals and Maharashtra, who have won seven gold medals.
Winning gold for Maharashtra was Veerdhawal Khade, who won the medal in men's 50m freestyle. He clocked a time of 22.78. Karnataka's Shraddha Sudhir won two gold medals in women's 4x200m freestyle and 400m medley.
After 33 events out of 42, Railways lead the tally with 23 medals.
- Milan forward Rafael Leao latest victim of racial abuse in Italian football
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube out of Mumbai’s squad for quaterfinal against Baroda
- World Team Table Tennis Championships: India men’s team beats NZ 3-0, seals passage to knockouts
- Pune Challenger 2024: Ramkumar knocks out Bengaluru Open champion Napolitano in first round
- World Team Table Tennis Championships: India women beat Spain, advance to Round of 32