Manika Batra has jumped six places to enter the top 50 of the women's singles world rankings for the first time.
Batra has reached a career-high 50th in the latest ITTF rankings.
ALSO READ : Ashok Kumar takes charge of Chandrasekar Academy
In the men's singles rankings, G Sathiyan has moved up places to reach 33rd position while Sharath Kamal has slipped two places to be 34th.
Batra and Sathiyan have also moved up to 11th in the mixed doubles rankings. Batra and Archana Kamath have moved up four places to sixth in the women's doubles rankings.
- India vs Bangladesh LIVE Score, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: Toss update, When and where to watch, Tilak Varma to make ODI debut
- India vs Bangladesh Colombo weather LIVE updates, Asia Cup 2023: No rain currently in last Super 4 IND v BAN game
- India vs Bangladesh Live Toss Updates, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: Who will coin toss favour today - Rohit or Shakib?
- List of records Djokovic set by beating Medvedev to win US Open 2023 title
- From Satwik-Chirag’s highs to Sindhu’s lows, Asian Games 2023 a test for India’s badminton faithful